Domestic Network of SK energy
48 Jukbawi-ro, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do TEL +82-2-3679-5154
415 Bongsu-daero, Seo-gu, Incheon TEL +82-32-570-5455
21-12 Undongdeul 2-gil, Hojeo-myeon, Wonju-si, Gangwon-do TEL +82-33-747-5172
169 Sonjae-ro 287beon-gil, Gwangsan-gu, Gwangju TEL +82-62-953-6422
325 Expo-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon TEL +82-42-866-7564
2 Sinyeocheon-ro, Nam-gu, Ulsan TEL +82-52-208-6912
SK energy's Quality Service Center was created to rapidly provide on-site quality control services in the petroleum market such as providing technical support for petroleum products and handling customer complaints. With offices in 6 major regions (Seoul, Incheon, Daejeon, Ulsan, Gwangju, and Wonju), the service center is carrying out various supporting activities. Major activities of the service center involve prior quality checking to prevent quality issues and rapidly dealing with quality complaints that are raised.
· Quality monitoring at gas stations (preventing the distribution of pseudo petroleum products, misfuelling, water contamination, etc.)
· Inspect products coming in/out of distribution centers including products pumped through oil pipelines.
· Prevent recurrence of quality-related accidents by providing prior-technical support and developing database for strict post management.
· Training salespersons about products.
· If a complaint about our products is raised, a quality specialist immediately visits the site to check the details, analyzes the cause of the complaint and provides information about the result of the tests.
· Provide information about the quality of petroleum products and management experiences to customers (publish and distribute guides to using diesel/kerosene during winter, guides to using heavy oil, etc.)